Venedikten Merhabalar! | Hello From Venice!

Merhaba,

San Marco Meydanı - Venedik

Blog sayfamı şu dakika itibariyle açmış bulunmaktayım. Sayfamda, seyahatlerimde çekmiş olduğum fotoğrafları yayınlayıp, o bölgeler hakkında da pratik bilgiler vereceğim. Beğeneceğinizi umuyorum.

Sevgiler, 
Can.




English Version

I have opened my new Blog Page as of the moment. In this blog, I will be posting the photos I have taken during my trips all around the Europe, and I will be giving you simple, short and practical information about the places I have visited. I hope you will like it. 

Regards,

Can.

                                                                               
    Next Post

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sakin Yola Arkadaşlık Ederken... | Befriending a Very Peaceful Road

Küçük Yayla - Rize

Loreto: İlahi Kasaba | Loreto: A Divine Town